About My Shop
Antiqued and Verre Églomisé mirrors, pretty Speigel by Kristy Speigel Berringer merges the curious combination of art and reflection for residential and commercial spaces; creating lasting statement pieces that provoke thought and evoke reflection. Each mirror is made to order and is delicately aged by hand, making each piece completely unique. Custom orders are always welcome, please send a message with your ideas!
Meet the Maker
I'm Kristy and started creating reverse mirror art in 2016 while decorating my new home. I quickly became engrossed in the art of aging mirror silver and through research discovered ancient art of verre eglomise. As a huge lover of all things history paired with a creative determination, I taught myself this technique that captivated me. Each mirror is handmade in my workshop in Annapolis, MD. It is my hope that my love for this unique art form translates into each piece and buyer experience.
Speigel, my maiden name, is a variation of 'Spiegel' which means glass in German
- All packages include free domestic shipping via USPS, FedEx or UPS. Some oversized pieces require a private shipper.
- All packaged ship fully insured. Accidents happen, if your mirror arrives damaged, please notify me immediately to start the claims process. You will have the choice of a full refund or re-make of your mirror.
Return & Exchanges
- Refunds are not available unless your mirror is damaged in transit.
- You are welcome to exchange your mirror if something is not quite right. Please reach out to me before sending back for return instructions. Buyers are responsible for the cost of returning the original item. Shipping insurance is required for exchanges as mirrors are very susceptible to breakage during transit. This ensures you are able to receive full credit toward your new item.
- Refunds are NOT available as a result of damage due to improper handling and mounting. Please handle your mirror with care.