This elegant rectangle Queen Annes Lace necklace is made of real pressed Queen Anne's Lace. It is a one-of-a-kind, unique piece of pressed flower jewelry handmade with love in the mountains of BC, Canada.
Queen Anne's Lace signifies "Celebration" in the historical language of Floriography.
• Comes with an 18" or 24" chain (please select)
• Model wears 18" chain.
• Pendant tray material is made of stainless steel. It is hypoallergenic. Stainless Steel is 'low maintenance' as it does not tarnish.
• Sealed in an eco friendly resin.
• It is both water and UV resistant.
• Pendant is a rectangle. SIZE SIZE SIZE!!!
• It is a real pressed Queen Anne's Lace! We grow all of our flowers in our woodland gardens out at Mabel Lake, BC, Canada.
• Comes in a beautiful Pressed Wishes Jewellery Box.
** Each pendant is one-of-a-kind and no two pieces will ever be the exact same. This is due to nature's individuality. Please note that the necklace you receive will look slightly different than the ones showcased here.
- OUR PROCESS -
All of the botanicals are sourced from our gardens at Mabel Lake, BC Canada and the surrounding mountainous landscape. Each flower and leaf must be harvested at its peak to ensure the highest of quality. They are then pressed in a traditional flower press which includes herbarium papers. We do colour enhance the botanicals by hand to protect them from fading. Each botanical is then carefully selected and artfully arranged onto a variety of handmade papers.
From our Gardens to your Home.
Processing time: Once we receive your order, it will take 3-6 business days for the item to be shipped out. We live in the Canadian mountains are have to drive 30 minutes into the closest town.